Friday, June 24, 2011

LGBTQ 30 Day Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: Your favorite LGBT song or artist?

I don't really think I have one of these either. In my opinion, most specifically LGBTQ artists just aren't up to par with mainstream artists, and I use that term very loosely. Gaga is fun to listen to sometimes, Adam Lambert is ok (but his stuff never mentions gender to keep it open to all and not make him a niche artist), and there a few good songs out there, but overall, it just sucks. I'm constantly on the look-out for something to prove me wrong, though.

I can't wait for the day that they play a love song from one man to another on the radio and no one thinks twice about it. I always change the gender pronouns and such when singing, but I'm excited for the day I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment